Saturday 23 June 2007

U.S.A. Sodom and Gomorrah

I am so sick and tired of the queers, sadly successful, shoving their abominable wickedness on America. Evil is evil . . good is good no matter what those active in the Devil's playground say.

A pictorial of 'proud' queers and lesbians at:

http://cbs5.com/slideshows/photoalbum_slideshow_311103947/view?slide=0

is titled "It Is In To Be Out"

The likes of "Neal Patrick Harris, Rosie O'Donnell, Lance Bass, Ellen Degeneres, k, d. lang , RuPaul, and more going back to Tab Hunter, Richard Chamberlain" Billy Bean, former MLB player who now complains of homophobia in the sports world. Oh, there it is again. While bragging that he's queer, at the same time he says we're not allowed to dislike it. Yeah, where is that written? We mustn't forget about former U.S. Olympic Diver Greg Louganis.

And for all my fellow Star Trek fans, there's George Tekei. I always wondered what there was about him that I didn't like. Now I know. My fellow Law & Order fans . . beware. There is one of them among the crews. B.D. Wong. Remember him? Law & Order: SVU?

From the above link:

Actor B.D. Wong, known for his role as Dr. George Huang on "Law & Order: SVU," hired a woman to mother a child for him and his partner. In 2000, the woman gave birth to twins from an ovum taken from his partner's sister. Wong journaled his experiences in the book Following Foo: the Electronic Adventures of the Chestnut Man. (AP)

Think about this . . His partner's SISTER gave the ovum to another woman to have a pregnancy for these two queers. Does this not mean that the partner is raising his own nephew as his son ? Now how messed up is that? And what in the world was the sister thinking? Another source says they 'welcomed' their son Jackson Foo Wong in 2000. If true about the twins . . they only took one. Talk about adding cruelty to wickedness.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000703/bio

So it's in now to be upfront and 'proud' of being a pervert. First you find some apologetics who are willing to change the words in the Bible. After all, we wouldn't want people to see exactly what they are called. It's too graphic. The men are SODOMITES ! ! And the women are UNNATURAL. But these apologists changed it to male prostitutes. These apologists ignored the Lord's word about changing anything.

Revelation 22:18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. KJV

The abominable men:

I Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
I Kings 15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
I Kings 22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.
II Kings 23: 7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove. KJV

And the abominable women:

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: KJV

When you say sodomite . . it regrettably brings to mind sodomy. Hmmm . . I wonder why? They are NOT gay (Oh I'm so happy I might die of AIDS!). Gay means happy and carefree. I'm angry that they have kidnapped that word to describe themselves.

Queer means mentally unstable or deranged. I'd say that comes pretty close. Of course if you say Queer you're being rude according to the apologists. It also means unmanly or effeminate. Tell me when it is manly for a man to kiss another man?

Effeminate? Let me tell a couple of short stories. I was hospitalized early Jan. 05. On the evening of my 2 day there a male came in and offered to rub my back and wash it down. He was soooo obviously queer/effeminate. He came in with the limp wrists, lispy voice and femalelike tone. I thought, "Why not?" It was the best rub down I've had. When he was finishing up he heard someone call him. "I'll be right THERRRRE." Just picture Richard Simmons. Instead of walking, he kind of walked fast. And years ago I worked for a vocational school for High School students. One of the Cosmotology teachers was a queer. We had side benefits of things such as having our cars worked on, food cooked, hair cuts and sets etc. He gave me the only haircut I have ever liked after a hairdresser was done.

So, was the backrub/washdown good because he was queer? Was the haircut the best because he was queer? NO! These two sad individuals had that talent . . mattered not that they have chosen a wicked lifestyle.

Oh how I wish we had more backbone in this country. I even hear dear fellow Conservative friends say they don't care as long as they don't push their agenda on us. Well, I do care. I can't just let it roll off my back at what they do behind closed doors. It is disgusting.

Like others, I just wish the BIG ONE would hit San Francisco . . THE queer franchise of the Nation. But I have to remind my friends and myself that when God demolished the original Sodom and Gomorrah, some cities around them were destroyed as well. And San Francisco is the first franchise. Addition places have their names listed as well included the rain deluged New Orleans and Fire Island (Long Island, NY)

http://www.geocities.com/sayswamp/

Lavender Color: Origins in Sayville (Gayville)

The color of Sayville is purple with gold trim. Fire Island became the world centre of gays because before WW2, Sayville was the largest resort in the country and full of summer theaters, and because of the south sun, a movie making area with plenty of actors and stage crews.

A reminder, God didn't just destroy Sodom and Gomorrah:

Deuteronomy 29:23 And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath: KJV


And I just hope, but I doubt it, that many will turn to Jesus Christ and accept him as their Saviour and change their wicked ways. For those who call themselves Christian, and then state it is alright to be a Sodomite or Lesbian . . that you can be that way and have Jesus as your Saviour. . . well let me tell you. They have obviously never read God's Word and/or are not saved themselves.

Written: June 23, 2007




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Last night Jesus Lord and Savior came to me in a dream. He told me many things. One being that you, my friend, are a fool.

Pam said...

Dear Green.897

Thank you for reading my article.

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. KJAV

I dare say, you are not mocking me, but are mocking the Lord Jesus Christ - an offense that can be unpardonable.

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: KJAV

Pam